NovaStar J6 Seamless Switcher is a NovaStar high-performance seamless switcher that integrates video processing, screen mosaic, transition effects and multi-screen display capabilities.
1. The J6 HD offers powerful video signal receiving and processing abilities, and supports up to 8 inputs with the resolutions up to 4K×2K@30Hz and 6 windows.
2. Besides, this novastar 4k processor product supports two system modes: Splicer and Switcher. When it is in Splicer mode, a maximum of 4 DVI output connectors can be used together for output, which can realize an up to 8KK loading capacity of each J6 unit.
3. When it is in Switcher mode, a maximum of 2 DVI output connectors can be used together for output, which can realize an up to 4KK loading capacity of each J6 unit.
4. Based on powerful FPGA platform, the J6 supports input and output EDID management and color adjustment, seamless transition of a variety of input sources, as well as fade and other transition effects, bringing you a more flexible and rich visual experience.
5. What’s more, the J6 multi screen control system is equipped with NovaStar V-Can smart control software and C1 event controller, allowing for a rich screen mosaic effect via V-Can, C1 or front panel operations.
6. With excellent image quality, ultra-large loading capacity and flexible operation modes, the J6 can be widely used in conference reports, exhibition centers, stage control and other application scenarios.
Compatible with industry-standard video input connectors in the market
- DVI connector: 1920×1080@60Hz input
- HDMI 1.3 connector: 1920×1080@60Hz input
- 3G-SDI connector: 1920×1080@60Hz input
- DP 1.1 connector: 4K×2K@30Hz input
- HDMI 1.4 connector: 4K×2K@30Hz input
4 groups (2 connectors in each group) of DVI output connectors of a single J6 unit for mosaic output
Each group includes a main connector and a backup connector. A maximum of 4 connectors can be used for mosaic output. The mosaic layout can be 4×1, 1×4 or 2×2. The maximum loading capacity can reach 9,200,000 pixels and the maximum mosaic width can be up to 15360 pixels.
Dual system modes
The J6 supports both Splicer and Switcher modes, which can meet different application requirements.
Multiple window display
The J6 supports up to six 4K×2K windows with random layout. Each window supports cross connector output.
HDMI connector for output monitoring
- Supports monitoring of a single input source, PVW or PGM.
- Supports monitoring of all input sources, PVW and PGM.
- Supports displaying of input resolution and refresh rate.
Display control function
Allows you to black out or freeze the screen by simply clicking one button.
Supports input resolution management for DVI, HDMI and DP connectors.
In Splicer mode, the J6 supports setting of transition effect for source switching.
In Switcher mode, the J6 supports setting of Take effect and effect duration.
In Switcher mode, the J6 supports AUX setting.
The J6 supports capturing of input source and PGM, and the captured image can be used as BKG.
The J6 supports both image BKG and pure color BKG. You can save at most 6 BKG images.
Input color, window color and output color adjustable
You can create at most 10 custom presets and load the preset simply by clicking one button.
Window template management
The J6 is built-in with 7 window templates. You can load one of the window templates to quickly lay out the windows.
Multiple operation modes
You can operate the J6 via its front panel, the V-Can smart control software or C1 event controller.
Visualized color LCD screen and distinct button indicators on front panel, simplifying system control operations
|Input||DVI||Input resolution up to 1920×1200@60Hz and downward compatible
|3G-SDI||Input resolution up to 1920×1080@60Hz and downward compatible
3G-SDI loop output
|HDMI1.3||Input resolution up to 1920×1080@60Hz and downward compatible
|DP1.1||Input resolution up to 4K×2K@30Hz and downward compatible
|HDMI1.4||Input resolution up to 4K×2K@30Hz and downward compatible
|Output||DVI||4 groups (2 connectors in each group) of DVI output connectors can be used for mosaic output.
Each group includes a main connector and a backup connector.
|HDMI||A monitoring connector|
|Control||Ethernet||Communicate with PC or connect to the network.|
|USB (Type-B)||Connect to the PC for device control.|
|USB (Type-A)||A reserved connector|
|Common input and output resolutions||
|Power connector||AC100V~240V 50/60Hz??/td>|
Novastar J6 Seamless Switcher Multi-screen Splicing Processor