Novastar NovaPro HD Processor is a professional led display controller. Besides the function of display control, it also features in powerful front end processing, so an external scalar is no longer needed.
1. With professional interfaces integrated, Novastar NovaPro HD Processor meets the requirements of broadcast industry, in image quality and in control.
2. The inputs of the Novastar Pro HD include CVBS, VGA, SDI, DVI, HDMI and DP, Novastar HDR. They support input resolution up to 1080p@60Hz. Highest pixel clock is 165MHz. Output bandwidth is up to 4G bit.
3. Advanced de-interlacing motion adaptive processing technology is adopted so that images are clear and fine. And with HDMI, the gray scale depth can be up to 12bits, Nova Pro HD All-in-one pro control processor.
4. Each input can be fully configured with contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, and RGB gain. Inputs can be scaled up or down to fit the LED display resolution.
5. Computer software for system configuration is not necessary. The system can be configured using one wheel and one button. All can be done just by fingers. That is what we called Touch Track! You can also configure the system with browsers.
6. This gives you the option of using a remote PC (Windows or Mac or Linux), a pad or even a smart phone to do the configuration. Real-time previews assist with system set-up and confirm source status.
7. The NovaPro HD has DMX512 and GenLock interface. Professional control and synchronization are ready to go. Optical fiber outputs enable the confident long-distance data transmission.
|DVI||1||VESA standard (support 1080i input) and support HDCP|
|HDMI||1||EIA/CEA-861 standard, conforming to HDMI-1.3 standard and supporting HDCP|
|3G-SDI||1||480i, 576i, 720p, 1080i/pï¼ˆ3G SDIï¼??/td>|
|DVI input looping out (DVILOOP)||1||Consistent with DVI input and does not support HDCP loping out|
User-defined output resolution (bandwidth optimization)
Horizontal resolution: maximum 3840 pixels Vertical resolution: maximum 1920 pixels
|SDI input looping out (SDILOOP)||1||480i, 576i, 720p, 1080i/p(3G SDI)|
|Specification of complete machine|
|Input power||85-265VAC 50/60HZ 0.65A|
|Overall power consumption||30W|