Novastar C1 Video Control Console is a console specially designed for Novastar’s terminal video processing products, such as J series, is mainly used for live stage control.
The C1 nova processor is designed with two LCD screens. One is used for previewing input sources. The other, together with buttons on the panel, is used to configure the layers.
Thanks to the cool lighted buttons, highly sensitive joystick and T-Bar, plus the two lcd screens, the C1 event controller is extremely easy to operate, making live stage control most convenient.
- Support two LCD screens, one for monitoring, and the other touch screen for operating. During operating, users can view on one of the LCD screens the input source status, preview status and status of output on LED display, so that the overall situation is under control.
- Supports control of NovaStar video splicing processors.
- Supports screen mosaic, easy mosaic, output image quality adjustment, BKG settings, EDID settings, test patterns, and switching from normal display to blackout with one button press.
- Supports up to 32 presets.
- Supports preset copying, use of preset templates, preset customizing, saving of custom presets, preset data cleanup, lockup of preset area on C1 operation panel.
- Supports up to 8 × layers, and 1 × BKG.
- Supports configurations of shape layers and layer mask.
- Supports layer adding with one button press, layer cleanup with one button press, and moving a layer to the front or back with one button press.
- Supports layer editing, layer image quality adjustment, layer border settings, and layer freezing.
- Supports settings of the layer size and position through the joystick and buttons.
- Supports Aux configuration.
- Supports input source cropping.
- Supports 13 layer transition effects and settings of transition duration.
- Supports adjustment of the joystick’s sensitivity.
- Supports manual adjustment of the fade transition effect of layers by using the T-Bar.
- Supports remote or live control of terminal video processors through RJ45.
Novastar C1 Video Control Console For Stage Lighting Port and button description
|Port and Button||Quantity||Description|
|Ethernet (RJ45)||1||A port to remotely control the terminal through network|
|USB||1||Used to update program, or connect to the upper computer|
|U-DISK||1||Connects to a USB drive to import USB files.|
|Monitor||1||l IN: An HDMI preview connector that connects to the HDMI preview connector of a terminal
l LOOP: An HDMI loop output connector which can display the preview display of a terminal on other display devices.
|RS232||1||A control connector that connects to the upper computer|
|Reset button||1||A pinhole reset button used to reset and restart the C1|
|Input power||AC 100~240V, 50/60Hz|
|Power consumption||50 W|
|Dimensions||541.46 mm × 649.90 mm × 204.46 mm|