Novastar MRV500 EMC LED Receiving Card is the EMC version of Novastar MRV300 with its effective reduction of the electromagnetic radiation of the whole LED display system.
Its features are as follows:
1) Single card outputs 16-group of RGBR ‘data;
2) Single card outputs 20-group of RGB data;
3) Single card outputs 64-group of serial data;
4) Single card support resolution 256×226;
5) Support configuration file readback;
6) Support temperature monitoring;
7) Support Ethernet cable communication status detection;
8) Support power supply voltage detection;
9) Support high gray-scale high-refresh the high and low brightness mode refresh;
10) Support pixel by pixel brightness and chromaticity calibration. Brightness and chromaticity calibration coefficients for each LED;
11) Support pre-store picture setting;
12) Comply with EU CE-EMC Class B standard;
13) Comply with RoHS standard.
Novastar MRV500 EMC LED Receiving Card