Novastar AT20 AT30 AT32 AT60 LED Receiving Card NovaStar LED display Mini receiving card receiving card is a general small receiving card developed by NovaStar. A single AT20 loads up to 320×256 pixels.
With various functions such as 12-bit precision pixel level brightness and chroma calibration, 3D function and individual Gamma adjustment for RGB, the AT20 led controller board
can greatly improve the display effect and user experience.
The Novastar AT20 receiving card uses high-density connectors for communication to limit effects of dust and vibration, resulting in high stability and reliability.
It supports up to 24 sets of parallel RGB data or 64 sets of serial data. Its reserved pins allow for custom functions of users.
Thanks to its EMC Class A compliant hardware design, the AT20 3d controller has improved electromagnetic compatibility and is suitable to many applications.
Novastar AT20 AT30 AT32 AT60 LED Receiving Card NovaStar LED display Mini receiving card Features:
Improvements to Display Effect
- Pixel level brightness and chroma calibration
- Quick seam correction
- 3D function
Improvements to Maintainability
- Smart module (supported by dedicated firmware)
- Module Flash management
- One-click application of calibration coefficients saved in module Flash
- Mapping function
- Setting of pre-stored image on receiving card
- Voltage and temperature monitoring
- Cabinet LCD
- Bit error rate monitoring
- Readback of firmware program
- Readback of configuration parameters
Improvements to Reliability
- Dual-card backup and status monitoring
- Status monitoring of dual power supplies
- Loop backup
- Dual backup of program