A8s Receiving Card Novastar A8S-N LED Receiver card – Armor series led receiving card is the high-end mini receiving card series of Novastar with small size and full functions. Designed with high-density connectors, anti-looseness effect and dust proof function, it is quite stable and reliable. The board card has integrated network transformers to simplify design for users. A board card can suit all kinds of applications.
A8s receiving card is a high-end receiving card developed by NovaStar, featuring small size and large loading capacity with a single card loading up to 512×256 pixels (PWM IC)
It supports up to 32 parallel data groups and 128 serial data groups. A8s novastar led controller supports pixel-level brightness and chroma calibration by working with NovaLCT and NovaCLB to realize calibration on each pixel.
It can effectively remove color difference and greatly improve LED display image consistency, presenting smoother images to users. In addition, it also supports image rotation in 90° increments, creating richer images and improving visual experiences.
Software and hardware designs of the A8s novastar led controller concern the user deployment as well as operating and maintenance scenarios, enabling easier deployment, more stable operating and more efficient maintenance.
Supporting color management, 18Bit+, pixel level brightness and chroma calibration, individual Gamma adjustment for RGB, and 3D functions, the A8s Plus can greatly improve the display effect and user experience.
The A8s receiver card uses high-density connectors for communication to limit the effects of dust and vibration, resulting in high stability. It supports up to 32 groups of parallel RGB data or 64 groups of serial data (expandable to 128 groups of serial data). Its reserved pins allow for custom functions of users.
Thanks to its EMC Class B compliant hardware design, the A8s led display module controller has improved electromagnetic compatibility and is suitable to various on-site setups.
The latest LED display image processing technology from NovaStar. Effectively improve gray-scale performance under low brightness, showing more exquisite and more expressive images.
By adjusting the texture, size and contrast of images in different areas to further enhance the image details.
- Smart Gamma Correction
Gamma correction is automatically applied according to the display brightness, achieving a better gray-scale performance and providing clearer pictures.
Novastar A8s-N LED Receiving Card Features
- The small-size hardware design saves cabinet space and is suitable for a variety of application scenarios
- Use high-density connector which is resistant to dust and vibration and features high stability and high reliability
- Assembly network transformer features simple design and improved magnetic compatibility
- Support for??
- Up to 1/64 scan.
- Extension of 128 serial data groups.
- The following functions by working with NovaLCT (V5.2.0 or later):
- Random order scanning
- Lighting modules with extracting channels
- Precise grayscale correction
- Individual Gamma adjustment for RGB
- Bit error detection
- Low latency
- LVDS transmission (Supported by dedicated firmware program)
- Smart module (Supported by dedicated firmware program)
- Quick seam correction
- 3D function
- Auto module calibration
- Mapping function
- Pre-stored image setting of the receiving card
- Module Flash management
- Monitoring voltage and temperature of itself without using other peripherals
- Monitoring of Ethernet cable communication status
- 5-pin LCD module
- Image rotation in 90° increments
- Screen rotation at any angles